- Miss the mark.
- Swerve from truth.
- Undermine faith.
- Answer useless questions.
- Corrupt God’s Word.
- Make a trade peddling a weakened Word.
- Mix the impure with pure.
- Shortchange the message.
- Promote truth decay.
- Turn families away from the right way.
- Distort the Word.
- Handle God’s Word deceitfully.
- Fly on the winds of every doctrine.
- Preach the Word.
- Declare the whole counsel of God.
- Guard the truth.
- Teach doctrine.
- Continue in the apostle’s doctrine.
- Speak truth in love.
- Keep nothing back.
- Charge others to teach no other doctrine.
There is a famine in the land (Amos 8:11). People are looking for truth. Can they count on you? Will you be a crooked preacher or a truth preacher? Reform is needed. The choice is yours; the end results are without comparison.